Saturday, April 16, 2011

Father Daughter Dances. A date with their Daddy.

The girls recently had dates with their Daddy. 
I am overwhelmed when I think about how much this means to them..





Kenzie & Daddy. 
It was rainy, but that didn't spoil the fun, just the pictures. 
and for the record, I am THRILLED our school does this. 
Dad's- take it, this chance is precious!
 Couple weeks later, it was the littler girls turn. Abbie looked so lovely in this white dress.
And she could not wait to get Daddy on the dance floor! 

 Little Miss Madeline. She loved the pearls Momma picked out for the dance...that's my girl. 

 a sweet little girl & her man.
 Daddy & his girls!
Isn't this precious? Oh Abbie how you love your Daddy, and I am so thankful he loves you just like you need him to. This makes my heart full!

No comments:

Post a Comment